Alpha Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Company") values personal information and complies with the Information and Communication Network Utilization Promotion and Information Protection Act, the Personal Information Protection Act, and related laws and guidelines.
This policy may be changed in accordance with the enactment or amendment of laws or the operation policy of the government or company, and in the event of a change, the changes will be disclosed through the company's Internet website.
Article 1 Purpose of Processing Personal Information
The company processes personal information for the following purposes.
Personal information being processed is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures will be implemented, such as obtaining separate consent under Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Membership registration and management on the website.
- The company does not require personal information through the Internet homepage. It is allowed to freely access the content without consent to sign up or use it, and does not collect and store any personal information such as the user's name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc.
- Customer participation events, details of applications for prize events, and confirmation of winners, prize payments, and other related tasks.
3. Civil complaints.
- Identification of civil petitioners, confirmation of civil complaints, notification of contact and notification for fact-finding, notification of processing results, etc.
- Information on recruitment, such as the progress of the recruitment screening and the results of each stage of employment, etc.
Article 2 Period of Processing and Retaining Personal Information
Companies process and retain personal information within the period of personal information retention and use agreed upon when collecting personal information from the data subject.
Article 3 Matters pertaining to Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
In principle, the company processes the personal information of the data subject within the scope specified for the purpose of collection and use, and provides personal information to third parties only if it falls under Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 4 Matters pertaining to Outsourced Processing of Personal Information
The company does not entrust or provide work to process personal information.
Article 5 Rights and Obligation of Data Subjects; Exercise of Rights and Performance of Obligation
① The data subject (referring to a legal representative under the age of 14) may exercise the right to view, correct, delete, or suspend processing of personal information to the company at any time.
② The exercise of rights under paragraph (1) can be made to the company in writing, by phone, e-mail, or mother-in-law (FAX) pursuant to Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, and the company will take action without delay.
③ The exercise of rights under paragraph (1) may be made through an agent such as a legal representative of the data subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with attached Form 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act.
④ The rights of the data subject may be restricted under Articles 35 (5) and 37 (2) of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ Requests for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if other laws and regulations stipulate that personal information is subject to collection.
⑥ The company checks whether the person who made the request is himself or a legitimate agent, such as reading the request for access, correction or deletion, or suspension of processing according to the right of the data subject.
Article 6 Personal Information to be Processed
The company is processing the following personal information items.
- Required items: name, cell phone number, address, etc.
2. Civil complaints.
- Required items: Name, date of birth, gender, cell phone number or address or e-mail, etc. related to civil complaints.
- Mandatory items: Name (Korean, Chinese, English), date of birth, address, phone number, mobile phone, gender, e-mail, military service matters (reasons for non-fulfillment), school of origin, educational background, major, grades.
- Optional items: Veterans matters (in case of veterans, veterans number), foreign language matters, experience, qualifications, family matters, foreign residence, award-winning experience, IT utilization ability, in-school activities, volunteer activities, hobbies, specialties, height, weight, vision, blood type, self-introduction, career introduction
Article 7 Destruction of Personal Information
① The company is the passage of holding period, when handling personal information, such as the end unnecessary personal information in that revocation of personal information without delay.
② If personal information must be preserved according to other laws and regulations even after the period of personal information retention agreed by the data subject has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved, the personal information will be moved to a separate database (DB) or preserved differently.
③ The procedure and method of destroying personal information are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The personal information that a user provides is destroyed in accordance with our internal policies and relevant statutes after the retention period of the relevant information expires or the purposes of processing such information are attained.
2. Destruction method
Personal information printed on paper is either shredded through a shredder or destroyed by incineration and personal information stored in an electronic file format is deleted, using a technique that can not be played electronically.
Article 8 Measures for Ensuring Safety of Personal Information
The company is following taking steps to secure the safety of the personal information.
1. administrative measures : internal management planning, implementation and regular staff training.
2. technical action : personal information processing system access control and access management, such as encryption technology that can safely save or transmit personal information or the application of the corresponding measures, security, install the program.
3. Physical measures: Control of access to computer rooms, data storage rooms, etc.
Article 9 Linked Web-sites and Web-pages
When visiting any other web-site or web-page by clicking a link or banner on our web-site, the privacy policies of the web-site that you visit will apply. Please check the privacy policies posted by the operator of such web-site.
Article 10 Person in charge of personal information processing.
① To protect personal information of users and handle complaints about personal information, the company is responsible for appointing related departments and personal information management managers as below.
▶ Staff for personal information protection : compliance officers, simsangseok.
▶ (Customer) Department in charge of personal information protection: Compliance Team Min Heewon
- Contact information: 02-769-7651
- Email: email@example.com
▶ (recruitment) privacy department : Park Management Planning Headquarter.
- Contact : 02 - 769 - 7601
- On email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
② The users can report any complaints relating to the privacy of personal information protection agencies or manager. The company will give you a satisfactory answer as soon as possible regarding the reports made by its users.
Article 11 How to relieve infringement of rights and interests.
The data subject can inquire about the institution below about damage relief and counseling for personal information infringement.
▶ Personal Information Protection Commission : 118 (www.pipc.go.kr)
▶ Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center : 118 (privacy.kisa.or.kr)
▶ Personal Dispute Mediation Committee : 1833-6972 (www.kopico.go.kr)
▶ Cyber Crime Division of the Supreme Public Prosecutor's Office : 1301 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ National Police Cyber Security Agency : 182 (cyberbureau.police.go.kr)